Saturday, June 15, 2019

9x20 Lathe

  • Shoptalk #7 / 9x20 lathe / 05-2015

    In this shoptalk episode I will go over my chinese 9x20 lathe and what I did to it. Diamant Moglice: http://diamant-polymer.de/en/products/moglice/ Diamant DHW: ...
    Watch Now
  • Review of harbor freight 9x20 lathe

    A quick run through of my harbor freight 9x20 gear lathe. Check it out.
    Watch Now
  • Grizzly G4000 9x20 4 Bolt Compound Clamp Mod

    Here is the first needed modification to you 9x20 Metal Lathe. A 4 bolt clamp used to steady your cutting tool. You can watch the process on making the clamp.
    Watch Now
  • Grizzly G4000, 9x20 lathe, quick change tool post installation, AXA Wedge Style

    My better half purchased an import quality wedge style quick change tool post for my 9x20 grizzly g4000 lathe. With no plan going into this and not really ...
    Watch Now
  • commentary on the Enco 9 x 20 lathe


    Watch Now
  • Grizzly 4000 lathe drive-belt modification.

    Regular pulleys and belts - build a replacement for original skinny belt setup. The project will change what you think about small lathes. It cuts steel like butter!
    Watch Now
  • Machining a 4mm radius on the 9x20 lathe

    Here is some more video of my 9x20 lathe, this time turning a steel weight out of 1215 steel, a free machining steel. The weight is supposed to be exactly 1.5 ...
    Watch Now
  • 3/4hp sewing machine motor mounted on a 9x20 lathe

    I purchased this 3/4hp industrial sewing machine motor off ebay to use on my lathe and other projects i wanted to have variable speed control for $129 new ...
    Watch Now
  • AXA quick change tool post install on 9x20 lathe

    I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
    Watch Now
  • Easy DIY 9x20 Lathe Carriage Stops

    DIY builder? Like homemade tools? Enco, Harbor Freight, Grizzly, JET, and more sell 9x20 metal lathes and this will work on any of them. Simple, cheap, quick ...
    Watch Now
  • "Button Pusher Series" cross slide work on the 9x20


    Watch Now
  • Yuma 550w 3/4hp Servo Sewing Motor 9x20 Lathe Upgrade Unboxing

    I purchased a Yuma 550 watt 3/4hp AC servo sewing machine motor to upgrade my Jet 9X20 lathe. i decided to do an Unboxing video and peek under the hood.
    Watch Now
  • Grizzly G4000 Metal Lathe - Craigslist Find

    Here I travel out to look at a Grizzly metal lathe I found on Craigslist.
    Watch Now
  • First chips with my milling attachment for my 9 x 20 lathe

    Also a 2\" machinist vice mounted.
    Watch Now
  • 9 X 20 and Mini lathe update

    I discuss a bit of my problems with the motor switch and motor. The chinese motor does not seem to be built like any other single phase motor..
    Watch Now
  • Lathe Gears

    The sacrificial plastic gear in my HF 9x20 lathe became damaged after I tried to do some power threading. The gears were making disturbing noises and I found ...
    Watch Now
  • 9x20 belt problems (speed adjustment)

    My Enco 9x20 speed can not be adjusted with only one belt size.
    Watch Now
  • Machining a 9x20 Lathe 4-Bolt Compound Clamp

    Machining a 9x20 Lathe 4-Bolt Compound Clamp on a Warco 918. Cut from 16mm Steel - Unknown Grade. Mainly worked from drawings on Steve Bedair\'s Site, ...
    Watch Now
  • 9x20 Lathe CNC Conversion With Masso And Clearpath Servos Part 2

    Part 2 of the lathe build with clearpath servos and masso controller.
    Watch Now

No comments:

Post a Comment